Take Cover Designs offers ready-made cover images that are available in various sizes and packages to accomodate your needs.
- 1. Browse the site, find an image that suits your work, and complete our quick and simple Inventory Image Order Form.
- 2. Pay for the package you would like to order via the corresponding PayPal button following the order form.
- 3. Your image files will be sent to you (usually within twenty-four hours) as a compressed email attachment. (Note: an extra five to seven days may be required to prepare spine and back cover images for Print orders.)
- 4. The image you purchase will be removed from inventory and not offered for sale again. Your cover will be unique to your work.* Your finished cover may be displayed in the Portfolio section of this site.
- 5. Inventory Image Orders will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis. We strive to keep the site updated, but in the event that you order an image that is no longer available, we will gladly refund your purchase, substitute an available image of your choice, or credit the amount of your purchase toward a commission order.
*Take Cover Design reserves the right to re-use specific cover design elements in other combinations, colors, layouts and themes. However, no other cover will be exactly like yours.
If nothing on the site seems exactly right for your work, consider a commissioned cover. Complete the Commission Image Order Form, and work with the artist to incorporate the design elements and colors that you envision for your work.How Commission Orders Work:
- 1. You complete and send the Commission Image Order Form.
- 2. We respond (usually within twenty-four hours) to confirm the information you've provided, and ask for clarification if necessary.
- 3. When the image is ready (usually within seven to ten days), we'll send you a watermarked version for approval. If you would like minor changes, this is the time to request them! We want you to love your cover, but we can't keep making changes forever. Major changes after this point will incur further costs.
- 4. When the image is approved, we'll send you payment instructions to complete the transaction, and send your image file(s) as a compressed email (.zip) attachment.